Thursday, May 12, 2016

Too much good luck

Things have been going so well lately that it is slightly scary. Seth just got an amazing job a mile away from home. I am getting a part time job that will have good benefits, so that is a relief. It's a third shift job, for the most part, so that will be a bit of an adjustment, but it's not a ton of hours so I should be able to adjust ok.  It's at a place that I am familiar with, so that is a plus as far as anxiety goes.  I feel like I am getting to a good place with the anxiety and PTSD. I mean, there are good days and bad days.... today was an off day, but for the most part I am doing much better than 6 months ago.  I am glad that I was able to see the downward spiral and to get the help that I needed. It's never easy to get admit, "Hey, I can't do this by myself anymore."  I've been able to keep the weight that I lost off, so that feels good to have lost 40 pounds and to not have it creep back on.  I would love another 40 gone. I got my thyroid medication sorted out and I actually have it, I was not taking it regularly for the past 5 months, so that was started to affect me as well.  I am hoping that I can just get everything sorted out.  I joined a gym yesterday... I joined online, so I still have to actually go there.... hopefully in the next week I can get my ass there.

I have been trying to reconnect with friends and I don't seem to be having much luck, which makes me sad... but there is only so much that I can do.  I message people and they don't message back. I try to arrange a get together and get blown off. I was especially hurt by one friend who I was waiting to hear from for like 3 or 4 months, so I messaged again and I just got a dismissive reply with no plans made for the future. So I don't know what to do with that. I mean, what can you really do with that? I don't know... maybe she's going through some shit... I don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment