Wednesday, July 6, 2016

More time

You always think that you have more time than you really do.  I thought that I would be able to reconnect somehow with my brother... it is a little harder than picking up the phone as we speak a different language and he lives in a different country.  I tried a few years back when my mother died, to get in contact with him... I am in contact with his daughter and son.... but apparently he wasn't in contact with them either. I thought I had time.... time that I could compose some sort of message and get an email or something...  but I found out last week that he died... alone... just a shitty way to go... it's upset me quite a bit, I have these images in my head... and the more I think about it the more elaborate the images become..

No comments:

Post a Comment